Well…I just HAD to join the party and make my own quarantine “bucket list” with you all!
Even though we are in very weird times right now, being stuck at home for the unforeseeable future and not knowing what the next day will hold…
I, like a lot of other people, am seeing opportunity in this pause.
It’s like we have finally been pushed to make the space for all the things we constantly have on that running to-do list.
I personally am super excited for this time, and am actually so full of ideas that I’m not sure if I can even get to them all…and find time to binge Netflix, too (because, #quarantine!)
Before I jump into this, I want to make something clear:
This is not a post about how you should NOT be using this time to rest, reflect and restore in anyway you need.
No, not at all.
In fact, if you want to do absolutely none of this and just CHILL, I get it.
But I also know a lot of people are itching to clear space, learn new things about themselves and take this time to grow in different ways, so that is the intention of this list–to inspire just that.
My suggestion to you is do what you need…maybe take a few days, or even a few WEEKS to lay around if that is what you need.
And when you are feeling “ready” to move into action, I hope this list can maybe inspire you <3
So–here is my list of 55 ideas of how to spend your time during this quarantine!
- Read that book, finally
- Start that blog (and use this link to take the same amazing blogging course I did!)
- Clean out that drawer
- Deep clean your floors on your hands and knees
- Open up your windows and clean the dirt out of the space between the inside and the outside part of the window
- Go through your closet and get donations ready
- Reorganize the medicine cabinet (can you tell I like to clean and organize?!)
- Start a new form of exercise, or go back to something you used to love doing (for me, this is yoga!)
- START THAT BUSINESS (get on the waitlist for my business foundations course, Six-Figure Freedom by clicking here)
- Plan your summer vegetable garden..research seeds, plan your space out, etc. (Pinterest is great for this!)
- Pull out your old instrument and play again
- Order art from small art biz owners and spruce up your house
- Clean your oven/fridge/washer and dryer
- Organize your cabinets
- Get things ready for a garage sale
- Start meditating
- Start writing that book
- Go through old documents and receipts and decide what to do with them instead of acting like they don’t exist
- Order new bras and underwear and purge the old
- Make soups and freeze them
- Make cookies and freeze (or eat) them!
- Start a podcast
- Take a course (Biz owners, join the Six-Figure Freedom waitlist!!)
- Create a course
- Set up coffee dates with all of those friends that it’s been way too long
- Talk a short walk every day
- Start a gratitude practice
- Clean out your email inbox
- Make homemade face masks
- Check out new youtube channels
- Plan your next trip (it’s ok to do that right now!)
- Write thank you cards
- Check out places to volunteer once we can again
- Do research into day trips you can take in your state (again, once this calms down. It’s ok to dream!)
- Look up a slow flow/deep stretch/restorative/yin yoga class and indulge in pure relaxation
- Learn how to crochet, knit or do needlepoint
- Check out other crafts and see if you can order supplies off amazon to start
- Organize files on your computer
- Do a social media detox (unfollow/unfriend people and things that don’t bring you joy)
- Take a bath…or lots of them
- Do puzzles
- Paint your walls
- Paint a canvas
- Cook something new
- Watch “Tiger King” on Netflix (sorry, I had to)
- Support small fitness studios and buy some online classes with them
- Create a meal plan for the week
- Do a plank challenge
- Clean out your purse
- Wash your reusable grocery bags
- Do a brunch at home…go all out and make all your favorite foods!
- Support a local restaurant and get takeout
- Make a vision board
- Take a nap…daily
- Learn to listen to yourself and give yourself what you need <3
So there you have it!
Short, sweet (well, really, this is actually a lot of stuff, HAHA!)
I’d love to hear what out of this list you are going to put on your quarantine bucket list!
Tell me in the comments below…and hang in there 🙂